logo
logo

Back to Charis Church Main Site

logo

Saturday 9 October 2010

Grace's healing testimony

My name is Grace Floyd, I am 22 years old, living in Albuquerque, NM, USA.
At age 14 I was diagnosed with Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis. It is a chronic autoimmune disease characterized by joint swelling, pain, high fevers, fatigue, and skin rash. I had the severest case, with debilitating symptoms in all of my joints from my jaw down to my toes and every joint in between. Devistated by the news I sought help from my church which was pastored by my father. They gathered 'round and prayed and ministered to me. I received prophecies from The Lord that He would heal me. I never doubted this for the 8 almost 9 years that I had had this illness. I have been prayed for by many including Bill Johnson, Randy Clark, Shawn Bolz, Graham Cooke, and of course my home church and friends. I have recieved certain degrees of healing over the years but God would choose to complete this the weekend of New Life City's 10 year anniversary conference.
 
Monday before the conference I attended NLC's college group where Mr. Barry Manson was our guest speaker. I was eager and excited to see the Spirit fall on us and have some soaking time in Him. Barry told a story about a Polish man who had his hip healed when Barry prayed for him. Near the end of ministry time I felt The Lord impressing me to ask him for prayer. It had been a long time since I had directly asked for prayer. Hope deffered makes the heart sick. I asked him to pray for me and immediately the Holy Spirit fell on me. I experienced a great deal of healing that night. Friday and Saturday nights Barry and Linda prayed for me again. A tangable shift took place in the spirit realm and my body. My body felt 100% better and in my spirit I heard my Father say it was over, my healing had been completed. I am able to do things that were not possible previously. I know full restoration is on it's way. My muscles are regaining strength with new movements I have not performed for nearly 9 years. I believe The Lord will restore the damage done to my joints and spine so that there will be no evidence I had ever been sick! I small part of this has already begun. I have grown 1 1/4 inches in the past week! This is almost unheard of for a 22 almost 23 year old. My growth was stunted by corticosteroids early on...I have renewed faith that this is only the beginning in my healing process. More is to come in my body as it is coming in my spirit!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Barry Manson
Barry is the Pastor of Charis Church International in Sheffield in the UK. He obtained his ordination credentials in ministry from International Gospel Outreach www.igo.org.uk . He holds a Masters (with distinction) degree in Theology along with over thirty years ministry experience beginning with a missionary ministry in Holland and India before establishing his first church in UK in 1983.